anyone else feeling fat today??? i love being pregnant, once i am done being sick. this time i don't feel cute, just fat. i think that pregnant women are beautiful. hence i always thought that it was a cute belly. maybe #1,#2, & #3. but #4 is kicking my butt. that's all. just a little complaint today about how randy lost 5 lbs, nothing i own fits, and about how much longer i still have to get even fatter!!
17 comments:
If I looked as good not-pregnant as you look pregnant, I would be a happy woman.
You look amazing :)
Your too funny Tracie!! Your meaning of "fat" and mine are totally different. I would love to as fat as you. I know what you mean though. Kamryn was a month early and I thought I was going to die if she didn't come out. Those last few months are brutal!!
You crack me up! Yes, we all have those days, but I've NEVER seen you "fat!" Go eat some chocolate and you'll feel better. : )
I am right there with you! Nothing fits, i don't want to buy more summer maternity clothes because teh summer is almost over. when people look at me they are shocked that i have until december, just remember what i look like when pregnant and you will surely feel better about yourself!
You poor thing. I haven't seen you so I have no opinion. But, I remember vividly feeling like that. Everyone had fabulous weight loss stories and I was gaining. I'd hug you if I were closer. Keep growing Lucas and eat something yummy.
ugh! we still have almost 3 months girl! we're going to get bigger. pregnancy SUCKS!!!!!!
You look beautiful but I can understand how you feel. If you need some new maternity clothes to change things up, just come by! By the end of my pregnancy I was pretty sick of wearing the same clothes day in and day out!
I knwo for a fact you can not look fat at all. YOu are too gorgeous. Me on the other hand I have no excuse like pregnancy and I always feel fat. lets celebrate and go get a treat! HA HA
I feel really fat today too!! At least you have a great reason! You are one hot mama, and you always will be.
although i can hardly imagine your version of "fat", i totally hear you. i am already starting to show at 3 months and it just looks like i've still got a pooch leftover from #1! uggh. i just look forward to being obviously pregnant, not just looking like a chunk all the time.
I HATE how easily Alex can lose weight. "Gee I'll do two sit ups and 3 jumping jacks" and he's a stick again! I can always hope for Kendall to have his metabolism!
I have to agree with Suzie... a new outfit will cheer you up. I still had 50+ days left on my counter when Jackson was born. You may not have as long as you think:)
You look GREAT!!!!
I think you look cute, pregnant or not!
When I saw you - YOU LOOKED GREAT!!! Baby #4 suits you well!
Haha...if you only feel fat TODAY, then just be grateful. Because that beats being fat EVERY DAY! ;)
Tracie,
Sorry my blog is being weird for you! I have no idea what's wrong...No one else has said anything.
P.S.- You look GREAT...but I know, being pregnant stinks!
Alyssa
Post a Comment