I am laughing hard right now because if your picture is a true respresenation of your "addiction" then you have a friend in your sorrows! I happened to eat an ENTIRE bag of candy corn, yes an entire bag last week all by myself! I couldn't stop even though I felt sick every day. When they were gone, I was so relieved! Hence my laughing at your post. Good luck. Hahaha!
I'm intrigued..... is this a long standing addiction or entirely a pregnant craving? I love it. I'll start worrying if he's born slightly orangish. haha.
9 comments:
Tracie-
I am laughing hard right now because if your picture is a true respresenation of your "addiction" then you have a friend in your sorrows! I happened to eat an ENTIRE bag of candy corn, yes an entire bag last week all by myself! I couldn't stop even though I felt sick every day. When they were gone, I was so relieved! Hence my laughing at your post. Good luck. Hahaha!
Yummy! I am an addict as well. And an entire bag in one week is nothing! At least not to me:)
I'm intrigued..... is this a long standing addiction or entirely a pregnant craving? I love it. I'll start worrying if he's born slightly orangish. haha.
Ditto! I keep making myself sick but I just can't stop.
Yum!! Pure sugar rush - you can't beat it!
Oh, Traci!! I have LOVED reading your blog entries! You are too funny! Congrats on #4... and like your son said, "you're beautiful"! I love it!
mmm, I saw today at Target they have gourmet candy corn in different flavors!
I totally agree!!! I LOVE those things.. and the pumpkins!! YUMMMMY :) So love this season!!!
Ha ha ha... You crack me up!
Post a Comment