Which one is the Charmer and which one is the snake?
ouch mom! your first comment and that is what we get!! Just teasing, Randy will laugh, after all he won you over!!
That was my father's comment! That seems about right!!
I think a SNAKE is worse than my spiders. Ugh! So glad that you have a good man... I couldn't have dealt with a snake.
So who found the snake? Hopefully not you or the kids! Dont you just love husbands!!!
Poor snake! My kids and/or husband would have just picked it up. As long as they're not poisonous, they don't bother me.
EEEeeewwwwwww!!!!
My little brother is such a STUD!!!Randy "the great snake killer" Barr
YUCK!
I am the same way. I don't even like to kill bugs.
Gross!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Which one is the Charmer and which one is the snake?
ouch mom! your first comment and that is what we get!!
Just teasing, Randy will laugh, after all he won you over!!
That was my father's comment! That seems about right!!
I think a SNAKE is worse than my spiders. Ugh! So glad that you have a good man... I couldn't have dealt with a snake.
So who found the snake? Hopefully not you or the kids! Dont you just love husbands!!!
Poor snake! My kids and/or husband would have just picked it up. As long as they're not poisonous, they don't bother me.
EEEeeewwwwwww!!!!
My little brother is such a STUD!!!
Randy "the great snake killer" Barr
YUCK!
I am the same way. I don't even like to kill bugs.
Gross!!
Post a Comment