Lucas Randy Barr was born today at 5:45 p.m. Tracie worked very hard for almost 12 hours to get him here, and they are both very tired. His face got all bruised up during the delivery, and he didn't want to breath like the doctor wanted him to at first, but he is doing perfectly fine now. Tracie is doing fantastic.
29 comments:
I'm so happy for you. He is beautiful. I wish I were there!
Thank you for the picture Randy! We need details too - weight and length. Congrats!!
Congratulations! Poor baby, he is beautiful even with the bruises. We can't wait to see him when we get back.
woohoo!!!!! way to go mommy! :)
Wow! Congrats Tracie! Looks like he was well worth the work! I am so happy for you.
congrats guys! I can't believe you have FOUR kids! CRAZY!!! He's adorable. It almost makes me want another one. (Almost)
Yay! I'm so glad that he is finally here. He is precious. Can't wait to meet him!!
Congratulations, guys! What a sweet little boy! We can't wait to meet little Lucas.
Congrats! Great job Tracie!! The wait was definitely worth it.
It blows my mind that you guys are four kids! What was it you guys are shooting for again? 10?
Congratulations! He looks like such a sweetie! So sorry you had to endure such a LOOONG labor...Way to go!
Wow...that was a long labor. I'm glad you are both doing well. We needs some stats too. Thanks for posting Randy!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you to get to know your little guy. What a cutie.
What big wide-awake eyes!!! I hope you both get some rest and come home soon! Thanks Randy for the quick post/pic!
Congratulations Tracie! He is beautiful and you did it!!!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations Tracie!! He's so cute!! And what a beautiful name for him. Sorry about the long labor. Worth the wait, I would think! :) Enjoy the loveliness of a newborn :) The fun part anyway..
Yay! Congrats to the whole family--and Happy Birthday to Tyson!
Thanks Randy!
Hooray and Congratulations to all of you! I am glad Lucas and Tracie are doing well!!!!
He is so stinkin cute and definitely looks like a part of your family! I'm so glad that everyone is doing well! I can't wait to meet him! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well and that you are both doing well!
congratulations..... although it was a long labor... its good to hear that you and Lucas are ok and healthy. Hes a cutie.
"OH, the tiny baby." with much awe - Lilly
He is beautiful, you always make beautiful babies. I am so proud of you!
Man, Bryant logged in on my computer when I was gone, these last two posts are me, Becca.
What a cute, sweet little boy! I am sure that your others are just eating him up. Enjoy your little blessing from heaven and I hope you can get some rest.:)
Congrats! Now tell us the weight, length, etc.
Congratulations Tracie! He definitely looks like part of the family.
Congrats to your family--what a beautiful addition!
CONGRATS! I'm glad everything went ok.
I'm even more impressed that it's on your blog the same day!
I am glad that Lucas is doing good. 12 hours Tracie you are a strong women. let me know if you need anything. talk to you soon.
Congrats!!! I am glad everyone is doing good. He is a cutie. I cant wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment