YEAH!!! You're sitting all warm and cozy in your hospital bed right now, maybe even holding a beautiful baby! (though it's still a little early!) I hope everything goes perfect. PLEASE RANDY keep us posted.
Tracie and Randy and kids, We are happy that baby Lucas is here. We are so blessed to hear everything is fine with all of you. Our prayers have been answered and we are so happy, happy, happy Lucas is healthy and whole. Love, and Congratulations. You can do anything you want to do without your mom, if you need to!!!! We love you, mom and dad
10 comments:
YEAH!!! You're sitting all warm and cozy in your hospital bed right now, maybe even holding a beautiful baby! (though it's still a little early!) I hope everything goes perfect. PLEASE RANDY keep us posted.
Please, please Randy! I can't wait to see pictures and know that everything is GREAT!
woohoo!!!!! i hope everything goes smoothly! :)
HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOORRAY!!! photos!!
Congrats!
Bridget
man, i'm jealous. Good luck and I will be anxiously awaiting an update with LOTS of pics! Love you guys!
I'm excited to see what he looks like! I'm sure you were great today!
YAY!! How exciting- good luck!
I'll be waiting anxiously for pictures!! Good luck!
HOORAY!!! Can't wait to see!!!!
Tracie and Randy and kids, We are happy that baby Lucas is here. We are so blessed to hear everything is fine with all of you. Our prayers have been answered and we are so happy, happy, happy Lucas is healthy and whole. Love, and Congratulations. You can do anything you want to do without your mom, if you need to!!!! We love you, mom and dad
Post a Comment