Tuesday, November 18, 2008

He's 4!

At least that is what we told him. His birthday is on Friday but since I will still be in the hospital, we celebrated it on Sunday. He is still a little confused about when he will be able to say he is four, so we just are going with it now.

He's 4
.

Here are a few shots of his family birthday!







4 comments:

Bryant P. Castleton said...

Wow - how times flies! What a grown-up little boy! Happy B-Day to Tyson from us!

PrincessKatie said...

What a great sister you have offering to help wiht his birthday. Happy Birthday to TYSON Good luck with everything this week. wE WILL BE thinking about you.

Jen said...

I love Tyson--what a cutie he is! Happy birthday!

Carl and Starla said...

What a cute boy & wow you are almost a mother of 4...crazy! Hope things go well, I'm sure they will & as for the thank you's you have to write, I'm sure everyone would understand if those didn't get sent out this year! Looking forward to seeing Lucas!