My baby is six. We had a party at the park on Saturday. Her only requested were "all her friends" and "tallie". She was one happy little girl with "a lot of cousins" and pink cupcakes. After a lot of super fun presents, we went and ate lunch with my family and played some more. On Sunday morning we did the family birthday, with her pink number pancake and the presents from us and the boys. It was a great birthday and she is a great little girl.
Cute idea with the pancakes!! I can't believe she's 6!! I remember when she was born!!! (not that I was there, but I remember how cute and pregnant you were, etc.)
Miss you!! Bridget
PS-I sent you an email, but I wonder if you don't check that email anymore. Email me at whidget@gmail.com!
Isn't this all nuts? Skye turns 6 on Thurs. I can't believe it. It seems like it was yesterday that we were hanging out in your home in Vegas talking about how they were crawling, teething, etc. Crazy.
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Meg! It looks like a fun party! We miss you!
Happy birthday meg!!!
Cute idea with the pancakes!! I can't believe she's 6!! I remember when she was born!!! (not that I was there, but I remember how cute and pregnant you were, etc.)
Miss you!!
Bridget
PS-I sent you an email, but I wonder if you don't check that email anymore. Email me at whidget@gmail.com!
Happy Happy Birthday Meg! You are such a sweet girl and great big sister!!!
Wow, What a great party!! What a great kid!!
Happy birthday, cousin Meg!
Love, Afton
Happy Birthday Meg!!!
Wow Meg is 6 already?? Where does the time go? She is so cute!
Happy Birthday Meg. Looks like a great birthday!
Isn't this all nuts? Skye turns 6 on Thurs. I can't believe it. It seems like it was yesterday that we were hanging out in your home in Vegas talking about how they were crawling, teething, etc. Crazy.
Post a Comment