Love the picture of you thumbing through a magazine--you look nice and relaxed! As you deserved to be before your little one arrived. He is a cutie pie.
You're a champ. I love the picture of the kids looking through the nursery window...priceless. It looks like you got some really good pics to remember the day.
8 comments:
Love the picture of you thumbing through a magazine--you look nice and relaxed! As you deserved to be before your little one arrived. He is a cutie pie.
Good job, Tracie! He's so sweet.
Congratulations Tracie!! He is very cute!
I love the one of them looking through the window! Precious!
That picture of them looking through the glass is absolutely my favorite image ever. So very adorable.
I love the peeing picture. That is AWSOME! Possibly the best birth picture I've ever seen! Who took the pics?
You're a champ. I love the picture of the kids looking through the nursery window...priceless. It looks like you got some really good pics to remember the day.
Congrats!! Im sorry this is so late...but wanted to say that he's just precious!
Post a Comment