Lucas looks so cute resting with his giant donut! I am glad you are capturing all of the big milestones in life!:)
MMMMMmmmmmm!!!! And what yummy kids too!
We so miss Krispy Creme! They supposedly have one in Memphis, but every time we go to it, it is closed...yeah, so lame. They do sell them in Wal-mart, but as you know that is so not the same.
Start 'em young!
Insert Homer Simpson drool here...Krispy Kreme - gotta love it! Good thing they don't have it here - I would be gaining even more weight!
SOOO Cute! That is Zack's ALL TIME favorite place!
Congrats...lucas is ADORABLE!!! CONGRATS!!!
That's awesome!! What a cutie...and Yummy! Gotta love Krispie Kreme.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lucas looks so cute resting with his giant donut! I am glad you are capturing all of the big milestones in life!:)
MMMMMmmmmmm!!!! And what yummy kids too!
We so miss Krispy Creme! They supposedly have one in Memphis, but every time we go to it, it is closed...yeah, so lame. They do sell them in Wal-mart, but as you know that is so not the same.
Start 'em young!
Insert Homer Simpson drool here...Krispy Kreme - gotta love it! Good thing they don't have it here - I would be gaining even more weight!
SOOO Cute! That is Zack's ALL TIME favorite place!
Congrats...lucas is ADORABLE!!! CONGRATS!!!
That's awesome!! What a cutie...and Yummy! Gotta love Krispie Kreme.
Post a Comment