Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

We went to see Santa. It has become a tradition, this is our third year with the same Santa. (I hope he doesn't move anytime soon) He really is wonderful and the kids did really well. Luke screamed but that is what Luke does.


Christmas was wonderful. We spent Christmas Eve at my brother's house. We talked and ate and ate and talked. We had our traditional spread of mexican food . The tamales being a favorite of all the Barrs. Then we came home to read the Bible story of Christ's birth and open our new jammies. Everyone was off to bed and super tired from a long day with cousins. Christmas morning was a wonderful time of pure excitement. The kids had a great Christmas and were only slightly spoiled.meg with her haul. the ipod from santa was a real hit. he sure knows what he's doing.tyson's stash included a few transformers and a scooter with helmet.caden too recieved a couple transformers and this terrificly huge lion from santa.and poor lucas. all he got for Christmas was a trip to the ER and more medicine.
(more on that later)

7 comments:

mom said...

Great updating of Christmas pictures! We love your pictures, your family and you!!!

Mom and Dad

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Looks like a fun Christmas!!! How is Lucas? This has been such a busy time of year so I hope you are holding up alright! It is cold today so stay inside and warm! Take care!

Lauren said...

Poor baby! I hope he is doing better now. I love the Santa pic!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Man, poor kid! Poor Mama!! It was SO good to hear your voice today! Miss you.

Misty said...

Looks like a good Christmas!! I am so sorry about Lucas. I hope all is ok.

Carl and Starla said...

I hope Lucas is better by now! Interested in hearing what happened. Glad to see that Christmas morning was exciting for you & the kiddos!

Suzie said...

Why did he have to go to the ER? I hope he's doing better now.