Iknow the pleasure these photos represent and it only gets better and better. Enjoy the moments and the minutes and the hours because it all goes way too fast. We love you and your sweet family. Mom
Such cute, cute boys!! I can't wait to meet Lucas in person. I feel for poor Meg but you definitely need to keep her cough away from that sweet little baby. Kindergarten germs have already caused more than enough sickness for our little Ben!
5 comments:
Iknow the pleasure these photos represent and it only gets better and better. Enjoy the moments and the minutes and the hours because it all goes way too fast. We love you and your sweet family. Mom
Such cute, cute boys!! I can't wait to meet Lucas in person. I feel for poor Meg but you definitely need to keep her cough away from that sweet little baby. Kindergarten germs have already caused more than enough sickness for our little Ben!
What sweet pictures! They are so cute! We haven't pulled out a single decoration yet! I need to get on the ball!
Aw Mom, you made me cry! I does go way too fast.
Meg is the ultimate big sister, poor girl. I can't wait to love on him too!
That boy will definitely be loved huh!
Post a Comment