Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Updates galore!

I feel like I am too far behind to start posting now. I don't know where to start. Lucas is doing great. He is by far our "fussiest" baby. He must know that he has to be if he wants any attention other than feeding time. Nights are still a bit rough, but getting slowly better. Our planning worked out prefect. Randy was home all week for thanksgiving break and let me tell you, this man has earned unlimited gold stars. He has been so amazingly helpful. I teased that we may just need a few more babies if he is this helpful every time. He didn't laugh! I have been hanging out on the couch feeding Luke and Randy has been entertaining the others. We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving meal courtesy of my sister and her sweet family. We are also looking forward to Grandma and Grandpa Barr's visit. They fly in tonight. More to come...

8 comments:

Jessica Wille said...

Lucas is so adorable! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I'm leaving town tomorrow, but when I get back I'll call you to have the boys over!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I LOVED THE UPDATES!!! Lucas is adorable! Randy, YOU ROCK!! I am so glad you are alive and well.

Elena said...

He's adorable and you're beautiful. I hope things are going well and the chaos is manageable.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Wahoo for Randy! I am glad you have such a wonderful husband! All the pics of the boys are adorable and it is funny how all o fthe sudden Caden looks so grown-up! I love the Christmas tree pic too with the kids in their pj's! Those are the best times!

Enjoy Grandma and Grandpa and soon all these germs will be gone and we will be able to celebrate!!!

Tiffany said...

Tracie, I am dying that I haven't seen Lucas yet. We seemed to have missed that stomach bug though so whenever you are ready we will be there to see your adorable new baby.

Gugi said...

I am glad to hear that things are going good for you. You are amazing, I just don't know how you do it. I am going crazy with just three kids. Hope to see you soon.
aida

Lindsay said...

He is cute cute! It was fun to catch a glimpse of him on Sunday.

Misty said...

So fun!!!! I hope you had a great visit!