Friday, February 20, 2009

Taylor Swift


For my birthday, my sister gave me a ticket to see Taylor Swift at the rodeo. A little fact about me is that I love teeny bopper music. Now Taylor Swift is a little more universal, but I love all them youngen's. Jonas Brothers, the first Hilary Duff album, all High School Musical stuff, Miley/Hannah. I love them all. So I was thrilled to go see Taylor. We had a great time, even if I was running 103 temp.

4 comments:

Kim said...

We LOVE Miss Swift at this house! i am so glad you got to see her in concert!!!! i agree, i like the teeny bopper music, too!!! you have good taste!

wackyjackie said...

I'm a Taylor Swift fan too. And as far as teeny bopper music, Jonas Brothers rule! Hayden always wants them on, always.

J-Mar said...

How exciting for you! Meg will appreciate that you are into this stuff later :)

Jessica Wille said...

I'm with you on this one. I love Taylor Swift. I love Jonas Brothers 'Love Bug' song. And yes, I'm a fan of the highschool musicals.