Thursday, March 5, 2009

what we did today

9 comments:

The Baker said...

I can so appreciate this. I just got my dryer fixed (like 5 minutes ago), which has been broken since Christmas and so i will be right there with you, as soon as i can get my butt off the computer!

Barlow Fam said...

Sad isn't it, BTW, there's going to be more tonight. :( I'm doing mine today too... again.

mom said...

Hey Honey, I'm glad to see you are teaching Luke how to fold clothes at a young age!
Love, Mom

wackyjackie said...

You're brave, my kids would have puked all over those clean clothes!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I am on load 5 and I have at least 2 more to go!!! I have all the sheets and towels from having my sister here. Thanks for the post that reminds me that I not alone!

Melissa said...

i guess its a typical day for a mother! sad to say! that is ONE thing i HATE is folding clothes. I would rather scrub my floors than do and fold laundry- because its a weekly think w/ the floors and the laundry feels more of a daily thing!

Sarah Romer said...

This looks EXACTLY like my living room couch last week after taking a personal 2 week vacation from the laundry room. Except my picture had a 1 1/2 year old throwing every piece of clothing I had just folded on the floor. Oh, the joys of children. :)

Lauren said...

What a cute little helper!

Misty said...

That looks like my daily battle -Minus the precious baby!!!!!