i can't say that this is the only reason i have been neglecting my blog, but it was a pretty big one. we finish our floors. we had intended to put in wood floors four years ago when we moved in. one thing and then another and another, and we now have beautiful wood floors in the entire house. randy and i did it with a few tiny helpers. it was hard to live in a construction zone, but we managed. they turned out wonderful and now we just need to put the baseboards back on and we are done!!

7 comments:
Congrats on the new floors!! I am so impressed! Now you're pros, you can come do mine!
Miss you guys!
Bridget
Yeah for your new floors. I am so jealous eventually I am going to put thm in too!
I'm so glad you guys are done and they do look awesome! Yah!!!
So pretty!! What a job!! You guys rock!
congrats! carpet is not family friendly! i bet you are lovin' them!
WOOHOO!!! They are beautiful!!!
Get Bona to clean them-it is the best!
I must say I am impressed. They look beautiful!
Post a Comment