we headed to dallas to watch the byu/oklahoma game two weekends back. we had a lot of fun visiting with travis and tim. randy went on the attend the game while i swam with the kids at the hotel pool and ordered room service. we had fun and so did he. what a game! go cougars!
and on a side note... doesn't my man look HOT! i know he is making a funny kissy face at his new tat, but wow babe! you look great!! (he has lost a bunch of weight, i am proud, and slightly jealous)
3 comments:
So Fun!!! I wish I had known all of you were going up there! I would have driven over!!!!
How much weight has Randy lost? He looks great!
It was great to see Randy there - sorry I missed the rest of the fam!
And for the record - I always remembered Randy being that thin and handsome!
Meanwhile the Midwest has lulled me into a Jabba the Hutt-like state! Being in shape was so over-rated anyway - arrrggghhhh! Good thing I am going back to work for my vain pretty-boy boss in the sales world where looks matter! : >
I have to say, you look pretty hot yourself Tracie!!
Post a Comment