Thursday, December 31, 2009

as close to blogging as randy gets

January

is allergic to allergies.

says, "GO UTES!!!" (I feel a little dirty saying that)

thinks Utah has the best team in the country. Too bad they won't get a chance to prove it. WE NEED A PLAYOFF!!!

is gearing up for the SCRUBS Premiere

is just sitting here being awesome!

is enjoying the 82 degree weather in San Antonio

firmly believes that there should be no charge for AWESOMENESS!

just realized the truth: There is no spoon.

is going to bed

wants to know the meaning of the phrase "Day of rest"

is going to watch Jack Bauer open up a whole can of whoop....

wants to know who the heck are all these kids and why they keep calling him "Dad".

is playing with his new phone

is grouchy, but the thought of playing golf is cheering him up

is happy to have today off!

is beyond ticked that his DVR was full and missed "House" and "24"

is hungry. Lean gourmet doesn't fill this giant's belly!!

is amazed that he actually gets paid for what he does!

makes the Indy 500 look like a Roman chariot race now.....

is finally willing to admit to world that he watches "One Tree Hill"..... Wow, I feel so much better now that I have confessed

just about got hit by a car today while directing traffic. Apparently, I am too petite and people have a hard time seeing me

swears that if he finds one more grey hair, he is going to absolutely loose it!

has less than a week to read The 7 Habits of HIghly Effective People. He wonders if procrastination is 1 of those habits...

is holding a sleeping baby

is finding more Barrs in more places!

is being asked how tall he is. Every day.

is trying to think of a way to incorporate watching all 6 Rocky movies into his lesson plans.

is ticked off because his wife made him watch "Newsies" the other night, and now he can't watch Batman without expecting him to bust out in song & dance

just remembered something, and that something is called, "It's Friday!!!!!"

is so excited, he's so excited... he's.....so.....so....so....... scared ....................

has had a hard time figuring out why his life was not as funny as normal today, and then it hit him...The Office was a stupid re-run last night!

is working on his school work while his wife makes cookies and his kids watch The Lion King. ADD boy can't handle all the distractions.

is finally done scanning old photos, and "NO", I didn't have anything better to do.

February

wants to wish you and yours a very happy Super Bowl Sunday!!

is watching the game and stuffing his face. Mmmmm Randy like wingys....

wants to know where he can get his own E-Trade Baby. Those comercials crack him up, and his stomach hurts from laughing so hard after rewinding it 50 times.

is thinking about Michael Phelp's diet and wondering what he eats when he gets the munchies.

is refusing to post 25 random things because any post that would be interesting would also be incriminating.

is easy.....but not like Sunday morning

is not behaving

's wife is asking too many questions about his behavior, so he is changing his status.

is going to hide out under there ............. he just made you say underwear!

is supposed to be watching a movie, but instead he is sitting in the lobby trying to get the baby to stop crying. He wans't into "He's Just Not That Into You"

is celebrating his favorite wife's birthday at the rodeo. I haven't seen this much WT since I left home. Hooray for carnies!

just wants to let his wife know that, in the immortal word of Kelly Clarkson, "My life would suck without you!"

is getting ready to get his church on!

hears voices.... They call him daddy and they want stuff all the time; demanding little voices!

is very busy hating A-Rod. That piece of garbage is not worthy of the pinstripes!

is now focusing his anger on the Wii Fit for telling him he is overweight. Screw you, Wii Fit!!!

liked it, so he put a ring on it.

is celebrating Abe Lincoln's 200th Birthday by emancipating himself from all responsibility!

hearts himself.

is busy regulatin' any stealin' of this property, and he's dang good too.

hearts his favorite wife!

is not working on his final paper like he is supposed to be doing.

is sitting in staff development. Woopty-freakin'-doo!!!

is done with staff development and proud to be part of a staff that is fully developed.

is puttin' on the four-five and makin' a comeback... Churchball tonight!

needs two naps in a row!

is grouchy.

is hungry.

just ate the Alamo Cafe....No, that is not a typo. I literally devoured the restaurant and it is no longer there!

is playing golf tomorrow!

is recovering from a very difficult and hard working day on the golf course. What a terrible day!

jacked up his back again, and he is walking like a 90-year-old man. So not cool!

thinks because jacked up his back and is walking like an old man that he needs to buy a blue one-piece jumpsuit, and yell at those dang kids, "Get off my lawn!"

is home all alone with 4 kids. Who would be silly enough to actually leave me in charge?

thinks pain doesn't hurt.

is having a little more difficult time finding humorous moments in life when they keep running freaking re-runs of The Office.

just bought tickets to see Fall Out Boy! He might be hitting 30, but, Sugar, he's goin' down swingin'!!

wakes up every evening with a big smile on his face, and it never feels out of place.

wants to be Jack Bauer when he grows up.
March

will be busy today building a rocket or fighting a mummy or climbing up the Eiffel Tower, discovering something that doesn't exist or giving a monkey a shower.

is anxiously waiting for March 9th when U2 will announce their tour dates. Anyone down for making a pilgrimage to see one of the greatest bands of all time?

is hopping on the train to sleepy land. Can I get a Choo Choo?!

is teaching his fifth-graders the joy of playing "The Oregon Trail". Who would have guessed that they would love it as much as I used to!

just found out that his wife planned a bed and breakfast trip to Austin for our anniversary. Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

is down with the OPG! Yeah, you know me.

is so beyond happy to have next week off (spring break). I love being a teacher!!!

is very busy at the moment reminding his youngest son, Luke, that he is his father.

is planning a vacation. While he considers his many options, he finds himself leaning toward Pisa.

is celebrating 8 years with his favorite wife!

is a blessed man, according to the bum on the street. (Referring to my hot wife).

is excited that U2 is coming to Houston, but very disappointed in their new CD. Apparently Bono still hasn't found what he is looking.

is excited that U2 is coming to Houston, but very disappointed in their new CD. Apparently Bono still hasn't found what he is looking for.

is behaving himself today.

loves playing Rock Band with his daughter. There is nothing disturbing at all about a 6 year old singing "Enter Sandman".

has a marriage that is fireproof... and waterproof up to 80 meters.

has no idea that his "favorite wife" updated his profile pic.

decided to go with a better pic than the one my wonderful wife chose.

is wondering who Milli Vanilli would blame for the current state of the economy...

is bringin' on the "fun cooker"!

is so excited for the NCAA Tourney to start!!! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!!

is happy to know that, if he gets really excited, he can still dunk a basketball. (Ten foot rim and everything!) Not bad for a chunky old man.

Is appalled that his 2 year old is singing, "Gives you hell, gives you hell" at the top of his lungs. So disappointed in my wife's music and lack of judgment.

likes pizza, Steve.

just changed the nastiest diaper!!! You know, this was not in the brochure. I want my money back!

is going to watch Hoosiers for the 191st time today. I am also feeling the need for a another Rocky marathon. Anyone want to bet I can talk my wife into it?

's job is so easy, a caveman could do it!

has fallen and he can't get up!

always feels like somebody's watching him....

is too hot to handle; too cold to hold...

firmly believes that Saturday is a special day.

is thinking it was a huge mistake to think that Louisville was going to win it all.

is in middle of his fantasy baseball draft

is tall.

is practicing his "crane technique" so that he may defeat Johnny and the rest of the Cobra Kai.
April

Just watched a student throw up all over his classroom. Yummy!

is taking all four kids to McDonalds by himself. Pray for me.

hearts conference weekend.

just fixed his car stereo and Tyson's closet doors. Move over Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor! BTW, 4 days without a car stereo is 4 days too many. That sucked!

is going to Kohls to shop for new bedding. Hoo-freakin'-ray....

Hey C.C.! How much are you getting paid?? 8 hits and 6 earned runs in 4 innings!?? You have got to be freakin' kidding me!!!

is not afraid to admit that "One Shinning Moment" still gives him goose-bumps after all these years. Congrats UNC.

does it all for the nookie.

is playing golf and thinking about Seinfeld when George combined his two favorite things. If only In-N-Out had a golf course....

has put on his angry eyes!

is so jealous of you all in WY and UT. I am stuck having to go wake boarding at the lake in this crappy 85 degree, sunny weather. It truely is a Good Friday!!!

is dyeing eggs. DYE EGGS, DYE!!!!

is now certified to teach kindergarten! Scary who the let do that huh? They would never let me out of fear that I might step on one or get hungry and eat one of the really tiny ones. I think I'll stick with 5th and middle school.

getting ready for a tea party!

just got home. BLAH

would like to clean out his "Friends List", but the truth is... Every single one of you.......... Complete me!

doesn't understand how they advertise and print right on the ticket that the Fallout Boy concert will start RAIN OR SHINE, then cancel it due to the rain!! Drove to Houston for nothing! Crap!!!

has punched Monday in the face, kicked his week's worth of homework in the groin, and gone to bed.

was here.

has a hard time not giggling when people refer to Wednesday as "Hump Day".

is getting ready for his parents to come visit.

was told to rise and shine, but he doesn't feel very shiny.

is cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

OINK OINK OINK.......SOUIEEEEEEEE!!!

will be taking a bath in hand sanitizer tonight after spending the day in his germ infested petri dish of a classroom. If I see one more kid pick his nose or a scab and try to touch me, I'm going to freak! Stupid Swine Flu.

is busy.

Piggy flu at my daughter's school? Man, I am going to get my revenge by eating some pork ribs and bacon. Take that you stupid pigs!!!

is not only a soldier of love, but also a soldier of awesome.
May

still smells burnt popcorn because some doofus at work doesn't know know to use a microwave. I won't name any names......

is going to stop working out and start eating more so there will be more of him to go around. Getting spread a little thin.

just turned on his sprinklers to make sure they are all pointing the right direction. Went inside to turn them off and noticed a water company truck out in front of my house. If I get fined, I might have to start cracking skulls!

It's too dang hot for a penguin to be just walkin' around. I gotta send you back to the South Pole.

fully endorses "The Stomach Virus" as a great way for meeting your weight-loss goals.

Happy Mother's Day to all, and to all a good night.

just said duty.......

is trying to lose ten more pounds before he turns thirty in ten days. I have written the word "FATTY" on my bathroom mirror, running my tail off, and not eating anything that tastes good. Let's see if that works.

Adam Lambert singing U2, "One" is like Hitler preaching from the Vatican or speaking at General conference. DESECRATION!!! SACRILEGIOUS!!!

taught his fifth grade class how to gleek today. Randy Barr - molding the minds of the future one day at a time.

fell into the pit.

is on his way to Corpus to run the marathon relay in pink knee high socks. How in the crap do I get talked into this stuff?

is tasting the rainbow. Well, not really. Just the purples, because they're the best!

wants to know which part is mine.....which part is yours....

is just a grouch, sitting on the couch.....

Tengo que miar!

knows he is losing weight because his boobies don't bounce when he runs.

is laughing at the child in the principal's office who is talking to himself. It is funny, but if he starts yelling "REDRUM", I'm outta here!

wants to invent a phone that turns your speech into a text message, and if the person on the other end doesn't want to read it, the phone will turn it back into speech. People could totaly talk without typing!! ... um... wait a minute....

wants to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes. I am so blessed to have great friends and family. Ya'll have touched me... and I'm pretty sure I've touched you too....

has a bar-b-que stain on his white t-shirt.

is putting up birthday pics. Carl's Jr., NBA Playoffs, Rock Band 2, Salt Grass, Six Flags, Terminator, and Rudy's. Does it get any better than that? I submit that it can NOT!

is tired because he was up late defeating the evil Soda Popinski. Bald Bull was too much, so he had to throw in the towel.

is frantically searching for his Man Card, while his wife forces him to watch "So You Think You Can Dance".

is making Sunday-Night Junkfood and getting ready to watch "Marly and Me" with the fam.
June

is at a bowling party with his 5th grade class. He may not be smarter than a 5th grader, but he sure as heck can bowl better than them!

just watched his oldest son, Tyson, take the ball coast to coast and score his third goal of the game. Way to go buddy!!!

schooooooooooooool's out for summer!

is going to see Glen Beck tonight. Although I do enjoy him, my liberal friends can relax knowing that my beverage of choice tonight will be Coke Zero and not the koolaid being served.

hates poopy tater-tots!

's two-year old son's desire to have help putting on his Spider-Man slippers is seriously standing in his way of accomplishing great things with his guitar in the world of Rock Band.

is getting his Wicked on. A price I am willing to pay for Coldplay next week.

wants his family to know, "I had the best day with you, today."

thinks the words "summer" and "school" should never ever ever go together.

is sitting in summer school inservice. Stupid ADD won't let me focus. It just is so hard to.... SQUIRREL!!!!!.....Hi there.....

is enjoying Carl's Jr. and pondering why he is the only one under 300 pounds in the place

HAPPY COLDPLAY DAY!

Chipotle in my belly and surrounded by the awesomeness of Coldplay...Does it get any better than this???

Has a hot date with Nyquil tonight!! You sweet, sweet licorice flavored goddess of sleep...

is in charge of the children while his wife is out on her "girls weekend".

thinks that Moon Sand was created by the devil. What a mess! Blue sand everywhere. I HATE YOU MOON SAND!!!! Terrible idea for a kid's toy.

doesn't understand how he can be in the same location as his children, yet they are in heaven, and he is in hell. I guess Chuck E Cheese just has that magical effect on people

is breathing a sigh of relief, and beyond happy to have a joyful wife back home. He would also like to state that he fully endorses the activities of the SBC and will gladly throw his full support behind future activities under the condition that he receives the same results each time.

is blessed and very grateful to have a summer job, so he will not complain about these obnoxious children that he has to try and teach for the next month. Seriously, I would've never behaved.... um, never mind.

just realized that he has been watching Sweet Home Alabama by himself for the past hour.... uhhh time to go play basketball I think.

is down 30 pounds since January. Clothes don't fit like they used to. 15 more to go.

has big feet.

is at the Colbie Caillat concert with his family and laughing at his 4 year old who shouts, " WOOOOO.. I LOVE YOU!!" . Good taste, buddy!

Baaaaby shark do do do da do baby shark do do do da do....

just cleaned out and hosed down his child's car seat for the first time in a year. HOLY NASTY!

is wondering why his wife thinks it is perfectly appropriate to shorten "Birthday" to "B-Day", but for some reason she won't allow him to shorten "Father's Day" in a similar manner.

is sorry, but he's just thinkin' of the right words to say...

just signed a new life insurance policy and can't figure out why his wife suddenly wants him to try skydiving...

The Michael Jackson we all grew up with and enjoyed died a long time ago. Today, one extremely disturbed individual is at peace and the world can't take comfort in knowing that one very dangerous person is no longer a threat to children.

is my name!

is waiting to in line to get into the BLG concert. Surrounded by by stupid teenagers! I'm glad I wasn't ever a stupid teenager

is celebrating his son's 3rd birthday. Happy birthday, buddy... now go poop in the potty!!!

will be busy playing with his son's birthday present for the rest of the night. So much for that homework I was supposed to do.

wants everyone to know that the Jr. Mints can be found in the DVD/Electronics section of the grocery store.

wonders if all you little people smell something different than I do when riding an elevator...

is extremely busy shaking his peanut, but he can't persuade that stubborn baby elephant to come down that tree!

July

is going to make like a baby and head out!

has been home for 10 minutes and his wife has already thrown off his groove. You threw off my groove, Tracie!

is my name and it might be a sin, but I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cause I'm the best that's ever been.

hates it when his friends force him into playing golf on his day off. What a horrible way to spend the day.... :)

is MY name, but baby, you can call me Uncle Sam, 'cause I want YOU!

hearts Salt and Vinegar Chips with Diet Mt. Dew. CRAZY DELICIOUS!

has been thinking lately. A dangerous pastime, I know.

CURSE YOU, PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!!!!!!!!

is feeding the baby and can't help but wonder if the baby food smells this bad going in...

Dear Walmart, I HATE YOU!

is over getting older!

OH, me so HUNGRY!!!!

is considering abandoning his duties as husband and father to take up permanent residence in the Apple store.

is busy teaching baby Luke how to roller skate. They make it look so easy!

ran like a flock of seagulls

Baby Luke just puked on my wife's face and it got in her mouth. Man, that was awesome!!!

keeps stabbing it with his steely knife, but he just can't kill the beast...... Stupid beast.

needs to know what kind of devil bird chirps at night?!!!

is on his way to Houston for 5 days of training. Ya-freakin'-hoo....

is sooooo bored! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

is still in Houston and missing his family.

is fighting to stay awake is his boring class, but is finding humor in the fact that the teacher's name is Mrs. Yawn. No joke.

thinks it's time to let the dogs out....except maybe for the blue ones.

is sitting in class listening to a 5 hour LECTURE on how a LECTURE is the worst way to teach. Am I the only one who sees the irony here?

Big guy in a little tub....

came home last night to a toothless six year old, a three year old finally using the potty and wanting a cheering audience watching him every time, and a baby godzilla who destroys houses. I missed a lot in 5 days. Tyson was with me and got used to not having siblings.

is on his way to South Padre. I'm on vacation, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

is sleeping on the beach....zzzzzz.....zzzzz.......zzzzzzzzz

's wife is stalking him...

Best day EVER!

just ruined the biatchlorette for his wife when he told her who she picked. I had no idea she watched that crippity crap. Sorry wifers!

just completed writing 36 one-hundred-fifty word essays today. Only two weeks until I complete my master's program and the hardest part is out of the way! Can I get a Hallelujah?!

Just got done with a move and is relaxing with a Diet Dew and snapping into a Slim Jim. ( OHHH YEAHH!) What does that say about me that those things remind me of home?
August

Hey Buster...

is keeping it simple... of course, with a brain like mine, it's impossible to do otherwise.

is laying down new floors and starting to get his butt kicked. It's OK because he just flipped his hat around, and that is important because, you see, it's like a switch going on. And he loves that feeling. He feels like a machine. Kinda like a truck.

is a fighter, he's a poet, and a preacher, He's been to school. Baby, he's been the teacher...

finished putting in floor in a closet, killed a spider, ate some cake, and annoyed his wife. Only 10:00 and feeling productive!

likes raising Barrs.

is still doing floors...

just finished putting down the floor in Meg's room.... I think I really hurt its feelings this time.

was golfing last night and is off to lake today. Don't be jealous.

is sorry, but he is not here right now. He is currently residing in the state of Denial.

Zzzzzzzz......

has put his whole self in and currently is shaking it all about...

has finally completed his master's program! Although he doesn't graduate until December, everyone now has permission to address him as "master".

just bought Third Eye Blind's new album on Amazon for $3.99. Haven't listened yet, but I have always liked their sound. For 4 dollars I'm sure I'll be happy. Can't be any worse than U2's piece of garbage or Counting Crows latest letdown.

My wife and parent in-laws are AMAZING!!!!!

has his head down and his thumbs up.

My dishwasher is broken... any suggestions...

's favorite student quote of the day "One time my brother and I lit a hobo on fire." I don't think this child is ok.

keeps forgetting who he is and what he represents.

's favorite student quote this morning: "Mr. Barr, my cat bit my nipple! He's EVIL!!!!"

had to put his ipod in time out for playing too many 80's butt rock songs in a row... BAD ipod!!!!!!

Just got his new dishwasher. I hope she is more obedient than the last one....
September

would like to apologize to his wife in advance. Fantasy draft tonight. Man, I love football season!

FOOTBAAALLL!!!!!!! Oh, it's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

is on his way to Dallas to watch his team most likely get smashed by Oklahoma. Hey, if I wasn't a glutton for for punishment, I would have never gotten married..... GO COUGS!!!!!!!

woke up with an overwhelming desire to rise and shout.

is at the new Cowboy's Stadium. This place is amazing! Go Cougs! Pull off the miracle!

Hotel $163.00. Ticket $112.00. Watching BYU pull off a miracle.... priceless. Best game ever!

is enjoying the day with his family at Six Flags in Dallas. Mr. Freeze is the best roller coaster i've ever been on!

should have gone to bed an hour ago, but can't seem to pull himself away from watching Hoosiers. Oh, if only I had a dollar for each time I have watched this movie...

cracks himself up....

NyQuil.....

is a loose bolt of a complete machine.

Go Cougars, but ohhh my goodness GO POKES!!!!!!

is thankful he is not living in or from Oklahoma. Their football teams are not OK!

Why is buying a pair of shoes such a freakin' beating. Every time I found something I liked, they didn't have my size. Took over an hour!

is filling out the application for Big Brother 12. Wow, 13 pages!

plays a whole game of basketball and gets a whole muscle relaxer. Even if he plays half game, he still gets whole muscle relaxer! It's always whole. So, he'd rather play half game. Still get WHOLE mucle muscle relaxer!

Just saw 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' with the fam. HOLY FREAKIN TALKING MONKEY/ GUMMY BEAR FIGHT. Peed my pants. Hilarious!

RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH GOOOOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!!!!!

I want all you Utah fans to know that I am rooting for them to pull out a win here, but I don't think it's going to happen. They look really bad.

Come on COUGARS, show some heart! Where's the D?

is so glad Cutler had a better week. I couldn't have cared less about about him a year ago, but I gotta support any guy that wants out of Denver.

is busting out the Halloween crap.

is strong enough for a man, but made for a woman...

is bowling with his Wetmore team. WHEW!!! What a workout! I need a timeout, coach!

really misses Wyoming during this time of year. I think I'm going to hang out at Walmart for a couple of hours tomorrow....

loves and appreciates his favorite wife, Tracie.

Well, my nine-month old is just gross! I would like to go into detail, but I won't. All I have to say is, "gross"!

is sorry, but Megan Fox is not good looking....

is drowning in papers that need to be graded. HELP!!! I'm ahhhhhmmmump gulp............
October

just put the baby in a corner.

is busy trying to feed a hamburger to a cow. Come on and eat it you STUPID COW!!!!!

is not naked....

wants to know what is up with the Kate Gosslen Duck Butt hairdo? Seriously, do people think this is attractive? Why are there three women in his class sporting this awesome doo? I can't focus on the teacher with this high amount of crappy hairdo weirdness going on.

just got back from the doctor. both the 3 year old and 10 month old have H1N1 and ALSO Strep throat. Tracie is on a girl's trip in NYC and won't be back 'till Sunday. May God have mercy on our souls...

is busy counting the number of times he hears the name "Tebow" on ESPN this morning. We are up to 42,197. All hail the almighty Tim Tebow!! Give me a break!

Being a househusband is kinda lame.... If I did this everyday, I would quit. Or at least ask for a raise. Come home, Tracie, come home! We just ran out of lunchables!!!

loves his new "Italian Stallion" t-shirt that his wife brought back from Philly. For her reward, we will be watching all six Rocky movies this week! Cut me, Mick!

stepped on frog this morning. The answer to the next question is,"no". I actually stepped on a really large frog and crushed it. I was surprised to see it limp off as I pulled out of the driveway. What a weird feeling that was...

San Antonio is being attacked by swarms of evil butterflies. I even put my hands up because they were playing my song, and they still didn't fly away. Go away evil butterflies!

Come on Yankees!!! Pull this one out...

College Game Day live from Provo this week! Looking forward to a good game. Anyone willing to make a drive with me from San Antonio to Provo Friday night? Where there's a will (and ALOT of Red Bull), there's a way...

Eddie Royal is the man! Too bad he plays for the Donkeys...

made brownies for a Science lesson, but I have a weird feeling that the brownies will be gone by the time the lesson starts.

is bummed that he talked himself out of taking a trip to Provo for the game this weekend. I guess I am too old for that crap...

Ode to Friday: Sweet Friday, oh how I love you. I love you more than salt n vinegar chips and Diet Mt. Dew. I love you more than buffalo wings and nacho cheese. you bring more joy (and fewer calories) than any of these. With football games and days at Six Flags lingering near, if I drank, I'm sure I'd love you more than beer.

To the crazy lady working at McDonalds: What you did not realize when you RIPPED my child's sippy cup from my hand to scoop ice out of the top of the ice machine was that the unsanitary,germ-filled cup was half full of baby backwash water which you dumped in with the rest of the ice in the machine. I hope everyone thinks about my child's chunky saliva next time they enjoy their ice cold refreshment at McDonald's!

On the short list of smart decisions I have made , NOT going to Provo this weekend ranks pretty high. What a pathetic game!

and Tracie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.......

is wearing his favorite Yankees shirt. It says, "Buck Foston". (Bought it at the old stadium; Reminded me of NYC) I understand they are not playing Boston, but when I told my wife I wanted to get one for Philadelphia, I couldn't understand why she said I couldn't do that... GO YANKEES!!!!

is leaving the house to take his final test to become certified to be a principal. He can't help but find the humor while he begins sharpening his #2 pencils knowing that a whole lot of #2 is about to spill forth out of their lead onto the test.
November

What a great weekend for sports! BYU didn't lose, Denver Donkeys got squashed, Old Man Farve opened up a can of whoop ( I do like the Packers, but gotta root for the old guy), and the Yankees won in style.

is off to play softball for the first time in a long time. Let's see if the big, slow white guy can hit the big, slow white ball.

Godzilla is your daddy, Pedro!!!

strongly believes that his french fries are just an edible spoon for his ketchup.

Ohhhhh, The donkeys are going down!!! Love it!!

is trying to fix his iTunes. Long story, but had duplicates of every song and I have to redo all my playlists. So much work, yet so very necessary.

to all my friends who have served our country or are serving right now, THANK YOU!

would totally make out with Friday if he could.... LOVE YOU FRIDAY!

thinks that you are making him angry...... and you really won't like him when he's angry!

loves going to the mailroom because it's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me...

has the Bumble Tuna song stuck in his head. Some one help....PLEASE!!!!!

24 hours until "Family Armor" debuts on TLC! If it is possible, please support my family and tune in. Besides, who doesn't want to watch guns and exploding cars anyway?

doesn't understand Britney's new song "3". Can someone explain it to me? I'm glad she can count to three though.

is very busy making fun of you for being over 16 and being way too excited about New Moon...

loves Life. Although my existence is quite fantastic, I am actually talking about the cereal. How do they pack such large amounts of goodness into such simple little squares?

just got the results back from his Principal Test. Not only did he pass, he absolutely destroyed it! 90 out of 100 correct. Just one form and a license fee away from being a certified school administrator.

The golf pro shop guy tells me to have good round. My response........ YOU TOO. I'm an idiot

suspects his 3-year-old likes his women with a little junk in the trunk. The evidence to this suspicion is the 3-year-old's singing of "I make BIG girls go bad!"

GO COUGARS!!!!!

TOUCHDOWN BYU!!!!!!
December

has a pickle... Randy has a pickle... Randy has a pickle... HEY HEY HEY HEY

is still laughing at Scrubs from last night.

thinks that it is time for Tiger Woods to change his name to CHEATA...

is camping with his little girl tonight in the 25 degree weather. He can't seem to find his butt right now. It froze right off about an hour ago. He'll have to look for it in the morning.

I-I-I-I-I'm H-h-h-h-h-home!!! Brrrrrrr..... Now I feel acclimated enough to move back to Wyoming,

is rubbing his hands together and doing that evil laugh as the anouncer says, "We are a 1:49 from BCS chaos!"

Never mind. Nebraska is gonna blow it.

is on his way to see the 8lb 6oz Baby Jesus at the live Nativity in Burnet, TX.

thinks he cut his tongue trying to lick the foil lid on his Snack Pack. I knew the risk involved prior to the action, but I could not let one bit of that chocolate goodness go to waste.

#@#$#@%! Christmas lights!!!!

is in between acts at The Lion King. One word.... AMAZING! My kids are loving it!!

's stomach is violently protesting his new diet of salt 'n vinegar chips and peanut m&m's. I don't know why... I would think everything would be ok as long as I take my multi-vitaman.

Why is it that every time I am forced to drink a Pepsi, I feel like a piece of my soul dies and I am some way helping the terrorists win... BTW Santa drinks Coke

just shot his eye out...

If you don't know, as of today, Facebook will automatically start plunging the Earth into the Sun. To change this option: go to Settings > Planetary Settings > Trajectory, then UN-CLICK the box that says 'Apocalypse.' Facebook kept this one quiet. Copy and paste onto your status for all to see

Someone informed me today that I remind them of Jimmy Stewart (We were watching "It's a Wonderful Life") What a complement! MERRY CHRISTMAS MOVIE HOUSE!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EMPORIUM!! MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU WONDERFUL OLD BUILDING AND LOAN!!!

Whoever invented the donut has a special place in Heaven and a special place in my heart....(and belly)

Dear Santa, I would like a root canal, kidney stones, and a more socialistic government for christmas...

I'll trade a white Christmas for golf in December any day. I love Texas!

Way to go BYU!!!!

is watching his kids CRACK UP at Home Alone. Life is great. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

is giving a serious pep talk to his fantasy football players. Playing for the championship in one league and 3rd place in another.

My one year old slobbered all over my phone and broke it. Good news is that my new phone rocks!

never knows when to hold 'em or when to fold 'em...

thinks that his children are not quite loud enough because the dead are still sleeping....

No comments: