| January is trying to upload new photos...darn computers. |
| is snuggling two boys to stay warm. |
| is excited over a new phone. |
| only has two kids today, and is enjoying the peace. |
| is really excited to see my mom & dad today! |
| is ditching church with my momma and a sick little boy. |
| is eating chocolate cake for breakfast. Thanks Tiffany! |
| rode the train. The choo choo train. |
| enjoying a happy baby, avoiding laundry. |
| February |
| just had lunch at the brown bag with my parents. I miss these times. |
| wishes it was bongo monday. |
| is really excited to go to lunch with friends. |
| had a terrific lunch with friends and my parents. I am so blessed! |
| is spending the remainder of my twenty-seventh year potty training. |
| is going to bed after my date overdosed on nyquil and passed out. |
| is exhausted from a wonderful day of birthday fun. |
| is grateful for all the birthday well wishes from everyone, except Travis. |
| hearts Coach Taylor. |
| hearts my favorite husband. |
| has a clean house! |
| is not saying goodbye. |
| thinks the dishwasher will unload itself, if only I believe. |
| listening to luke screaming in the car. |
| is updating the blog. |
| is wishing she could have a saturday morning off. |
| is stuck in the mother's room at church. Why do I even bother? |
| is in love! |
| is hoping to get five kids to nap. |
| is loving this story...http://www.texasarmoring.com/armored_vehic le_attack.html |
| says "it's date night!" |
| wishes randy could be jack bauer when he grow up. (hehe) |
| is eating cake for breakfast. Don't judge me! |
| is off to meet with the wolves. |
| MARCH |
| is going to surprize randy! Shh! Don't tell him! |
| is nevermind. I blew it! |
| is washing her husband's unmentionables. |
| is enjoying donuts with all my boys!! |
| is 101.6 and going to bed. |
| is getting everything ready to leave my babies for an anniversary retreat. |
| is celebrating 8 years with my main man! |
| is celebrating 8 years with my main man! |
| just saw a million bats. no joke. one million bats!! |
| is still in bed, oh what a wonderful day. Thank You Tiffany & Courtney!!! |
| is researching ways to increase her milk supply. Moo. |
| is feeling left out. No new facebook for me. |
| made the cut, the new setup isn't so bad. What a bunch of haters!! |
| is being a little bit naughty.(take a peek at Randy's profile.) |
| is hoping all my children have sweet dreams after their daddy scared them by watching Harry Potter 4. That one is freaky. |
| loves Jackie! |
| needs to change my picture again. Every time I log in, I want cake!!! |
| Family Night at Costco!! $1.50 Hot dog combo. yum. |
| has been keeping an eye out for bluebonnets...let me know if you see any. |
| is going to meet Suzie at taco cabana!! jealous?? |
| is building lego monsters. |
| just returned from a pizza picnic at the park. Bathtime now! |
| heading to baskin robbins for family night, celebrating a small victory too. |
| waiting, waiting, waiting. |
| heading to beefy's at 11am. anyone want to join me??? |
| always thinks of Travis when Erasure comes on my Ipod. |
| no church for me...two sick little boys and one sick big boy. |
| I did it! |
| is killing time at krispy kreme. I always forget costco doesn't open til 10. |
| is trying to plan a girls night. anyone want in for friday? |
| Ok Ladies!!! cheesecake factory at 6:30. email me if you're in. |
| it's 10 o'clock and I can't keep my eyes open. When did I get so lame? |
| brr. |
| just braved mcdonalds with 4 kids, in the car now and realized someone's diaper stinks! |
| on the hunt for new bedding. |
| is ready to put on my cookie pants! |
| is wondering if my children will find me if i go hide in the bathtub. |
| shh. i'm hunting eggs! |
| just a little bbq/lake action. |
| APRIL |
| was very productive today. everything done on my list except shower. yes, I am headed there after I pick up meg. |
| is lonely. another homework widow night. proud of my man. but lonely. |
| is fighting the guilt...had to delete conference from the dvr to make room for idol tonight. it was that or last nights 24. |
| had a great date last night. Hananna Montana with Meg. She was dancing in the aisle. |
| LOVES my phone even more than before....i can blog mobile now too! |
| just bought 12 bags of M&Ms. $0.69 each. Saved $24. |
| luke is having a tough day= I am having a tough day. Good thing I bought all those m&ms. |
| is now adding train engineer to my resume. |
| is singing in the rain! |
| just had lunch with Jackie... jealous?! |
| 3,2,1...BLASTOFF! |
| is home! |
| six eight year old boys & paint! what was I thinking??? |
| if you give a kid a hose... |
| still no oven...maybe tuesday...cookie withdrawls...send baked goods... |
| just remembering when updating your status wasn't the cool thing to do. Ahh... the good ole' days. |
| just enjoying happy hour with my four kids. |
| piggy flu struck.... no school for a week and a half. ahhhhhh!! |
| now if randys school would just get cancelled...we could have some real fun. |
| 31cent night!! wahoo! |
| darn you sudoku! |
| misses my hubby! only seen him for 5 minutes today. come home babe!!! |
| is camping in the living room. |
| MAY |
| catching up on 24. I am so upset with tony. still think he is beautiful, just mad at him. |
| wondering if I can convince meg to watch the new jonas brothers show...just so I don't have to feel weird watching it by myself. |
| hooch is crazy!! so long brown bear. |
| thinks I update my status way too much, but my phone makes it too darn easy! |
| can't understand how or why people smoke when it is 100 degrees. |
| CHEESE!! |
| had a wonderful day. got a stream cleaner for my floor & watched my hubby use it! kids spoiled me with bath stuff, meg rubbed my feet and we watched home movies! I wish everyday was mothers day. |
| thinks there is nothing better than a clean sleeping baby! I love the way he smells! |
| is concerned for my two year old. I really don't think he will make it to three. he has his momma's grace. |
| hearts Kris Allen!! |
| fully aware he is 12, but he is still adorable & rock out 'heartless'. |
| is grumpy. and a little sneezey too. |
| is going to the pool... with five children! |
| loves my kids tan sick and white little bums. |
| Yum! |
| has been shot!!!! (at least 50 times already) |
| wants some cake and to eat it too. |
| run forest run. |
| is it the pink socks? |
| run forest run. |
| loves me some griffiths'!! |
| 20 minute nap does not make a happy 2 year old. |
| home depot with four kids under 4... even the lady in zebra print dress and high heels called me brave. Brave or just crazy? |
| holy allergies, batman! |
| where is a camera when you need one? all three of mine have dead batteries. |
| is fighting off the blues, as Randy's birthday approaches. I am terrified to be married to such an old man! |
| is having way too much fun with my hubby turning 30. Let the teasing commence! |
| all teasing aside.... I love you Randy! have a happy birthday! |
| I have never seen two boys, no three boys having such a good time! I knew the whoopee cushion was a good birthday present. |
| is heading to my DOOM! I gave Randy an all access pass for me to ride any and all rollercoasters with him at fiesta texas. |
| just a little Rudy's action! |
| meeting with the pack |
| waiting in the pick up line,again. Only two days left! |
| is so proud of my little kinder grad. it was a tough year, but she made it! |
| dishes, laundry, & floors all still await me...yet I feel productive, why? Because I blogged!! |
| JUNE |
| One check down on my to do list. A million to go, but hey it's progress. |
| another busy saturday. sometimes I wish I could get a break from weekends. |
| at the doctor with five children...why do I keep doing this to myself? |
| is sad to admit the new wii active just kicked my butt! |
| loves it when my kid scores a goal or 4...baskin robbins here we come!!! |
| glenn beck tomorrow night, wicked on friday, and coldplay on the 10th. |
| LOVED Wicked! Definitly lived up to the hype. |
| I scream, you scream. (second night in a row)...YUM! |
| on monday she ate one bowl of cereal, two strawberries, three m&m's and she was still hungry. |
| chicken noodle dinner & mango fruit dessert! At least Luke ate well...the rest of us had cereal. Sometimes I wish everyones dinner came in a jar! |
| Coldplay!! |
| is having too much fun to sleep, but sooooo tired! |
| SBC... I LOVE YOU ALL! |
| back to reality! |
| "mom, you be the basket. when I hit you, I win." |
| is debating the pool today. too much to do, but i need the excuse not to do it. |
| watching wipeout with my kids. quite possibly my dumbest parenting move yet. "hey caden, let's play wipeout." as my four year old jumps from the couch to the ottoman and falls to the ground giggling! BOYS! |
| enjoying the colbie caillat concert with my family. life is good!! |
| movie night!! my pick HSM3! randy is going to love all the cheese! |
| dishwasher is making a horrible, very annoying sound. |
| I have the BEST neighbors ever! Thank you Mr. Paul and Ms. Cafe! You are too good to us. |
| just finished up at the doctor, with five kids,(again). Luke has double ear infections (again)....thank goodness its happy hour!! |
| off to six flags for water park fun and BOYS LIKE GIRLS! |
| off to Beefy's for birthday fun!! Caden's 3 tomorrow! |
| I have often wondered what an elephant in a bikini might be used for. Thanks to Mickey Mouse, I now know. |
| Just listening to Meg and Tyson play Mario Kart which Caden got for his birthday...hmmm. Good thing he is entertained by the marshmallow gun! |
| is planning a trip to the ER for this evening... I took the kids to McDonald's without socks & Meg decided to continue her horrible habit of biting her toenails before I could get her properly sanitized. |
| free movie tuesday...again the ratio is 5:1! |
| is so proud of my man, but I do miss him terribly. |
| is highly unmotivated today. |
| is doing much better after a little tlc and some tc. |
| hubby has the day off:) but opted to spend it elsewhere:( |
| my baby is sick. that makes for a long day and i am afraid a long night too. |
| luke is still sick! I am enjoying the snuggling but not at this price. poor baby. |
| my baby is going on hour 5 of his nap. he needed to rest but now i am a little nervous. |
| JULY |
| shooting cats is... fun or wrong? |
| hopes the papparazzi wasn't watching...i was spankin' bums tonight. |
| sizzle, sizzle! |
| the potty at target is out of toilet paper... moments like this, I am so thankful to be a mother. the all purpose baby wipe to the rescue. |
| tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow! |
| is in a status rut...i got nothing. |
| lunch with my parents!! oh how I have missed them! |
| Is it wrong that I want to watch the fat bachelor? |
| is feeling a bit guilty... I just left my mother with 1 six year old, 3 four year olds, 2 three year olds, 1 two year old, 1 eight month old, and 1 sixty-four year old! good luck momma! |
| h-town. only for the night. super quick trip! |
| schlotzsky's with my dad. just like the good ole' days! :) |
| just enjoyed a bowl of white chocolate popcorn, all by myself,at 10pm. yes, it was needed and oh so good. |
| is having a little bi-polar "mom moment". my baby, my first baby just lost her first tooth. so happy and so sad at the same time. man these motherhood emotions are tough to take sometimes. |
| is so thrilled to have my husband home. that last guy I had sleeping in my bed kept kicking me in the back and waking me up asking for fruit snacks and clean diaper. |
| hi ho, hi ho, off to the BEACH we go! |
| has the sexiest husband in all of Mexico!!! |
| AUGUST |
| home again, home again. jiggity, jig. |
| is wondering what it says about my relationship when I am having a text conversation with my husband who is 5 feet away? |
| just fell down the stairs...Ouch!! Yes, this is my version of southern grace. |
| is watching my hubby install new floors...trying to help...but just watching. |
| crapity, crap, crappy day! |
| should not be allowed to use a hammer after midnight...ouch. |
| is loving my new floors, but hating living in a construction zone. Target goal: weeks end. |
| didn't finish the floors, but had a great day at the river yesterday. |
| chop, saw, hammer, and chip. We're going to build a beautiful ship. |
| had a fantastic family night at the river. I heart smores! |
| is inviting all the bulverde ladies to join me for swimming tomorrow. email me! |
| one and half rooms to go. |
| DONE! (now just baseboards) |
| had fun at the lake, even with a bunch of grumpy kids. |
| is bored! stupid fantasy draft. i want my husband back!! |
| is performing a wifely duty. |
| one with strep, one with bronchitis, one with mystery fever, and one more tempting fate. oh joy. |
| i'm doing my part to help mcdonald's keep their reputation. spread the germs, save my sanity. don't you judge me. |
| rant warning! I have been hacked. I am playing mafia wars? I always tease randy for playing the "cool" mans dungeon and dargons. but evidently I play as well. I had blocked all that mob/mafia garbage from my homepage, I was unaware. so thank you, but no thank you for all the cell phones, guns, and other crap. I have my vices but facebook games are not one. |
| pre-baby weight!! (only 9 months later) |
| is wondering what it might take to convince my amazingly faithful husband to skip his church meeting and take his family to see "shorts"! |
| first day of school! first day of school! (said with the nemo voice that has been running through my head) |
| forecast just said 93° on sunday! so hard to mantain my excitement. if only I could believe those darn weather men. their pants are always on fire!This status contains special characters. It won't display properly in the collage. |
| is making white chocolate popcorn. no, I am not sharing. |
| is wondering: what's next... |
| gotta love when a little Warren G. comes on the ipod. Funk, on a whole new level. |
| is at baskin robbins and my 3 year old was just chanting "take it off, take it off". randy, what have you taught these boys?!?! |
| SEPTEMBER |
| is thinking that it is quite amazing that I can text my bank and they will text me back my account history and balance. so cool! |
| Here's hoping this is a sign of a great season to come....last few years I have been a little bored. thanks cougars for keeping it interesting!!! |
| needs to take the trash out. just can't bear the thought of doing it in the rain. i think i will stay inside and enjoy the storm. they come again on saturday. |
| needs to confess that she thinks Michael Bolton is super sexy and she has a poster of him hanging in her closet. Who else is ready to come out of the closet with me on this one? |
| mr. wilson, you are absolutely correct, however, I am so sick of people speaking without class and tack. america, where have our manners gone!!! |
| watching my kids play in the rain. so very blessed! |
| I think I may just be going crazy. |
| another day, another dollar. |
| is attempting death defying acts with a bunch of four year olds.ahhhh! |
| OCTOBER |
| just bought "harvest corn" instead of candy corn on accident. ewww! |
| cloudy with a chance of meatballs: 12 thumbs up from these critics. |
| is in love! |
| is feeling very reflective. drove past marymont today. |
| is so sore. why do I think I should try to exercise? my body feels much better when I don't. |
| just finished helping at my brothers' new car wash. Quack, quack! |
| darn you sudoku. I am tired. |
| 6:45 and i am the only one awake at my house. |
| tip of the top; cream of the crop; like having your own ice cream shop. |
| lunch at my favorite place with a few of my favorite people. :-) |
| smells like sore milk. Time for a bath. |
| is packing. wahoo! |
| must be the mailman's kid. |
| NYC, here I come! |
| first time on the subway...ahhhhhh! |
| times square!! jealous? |
| successful day in New York City. 2 new handbags, 4 shirts for the kiddos, but nothing for my wonderful man. sorry babe! |
| first day with two babies, two three year olds and then the rest of them! wish me luck, and Patience. |
| why do my kids come home with more crap when i am trying to get rid of it all at the neighborhood garage sale? |
| can't think of something cryptic. sorry amy. |
| Breakin' the law! Breakin' the law! |
| Just purged ALL my baby stuff. Man that feels GOOD!! |
| Just dropped my son off at pre-school and saw a three year old wearing a do-rag. That made my day! |
| I fear facebook backlash for this one but.... I miss LC! |
| I would like to thank Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus for bridging the gap in my families musical selections. even my baby likes to party in the usa! |
| has a new favorite "fair food". bring on the funnel donuts! yes you read that right FUNNEL DONUTS!! yum. |
| NOVEMBER |
| my baby is seven!! how does this happen so fast?? |
| what a wonderful day of birthday fun! started with #7 pancakes, then peiwei for mom & me lunch, presents and rainforest cafe to end the night! oh happy day! I love that girl! |
| 6 kids at a parent teacher conference=6 cookies for me today. I earned them! |
| Have I mentioned before how much I dislike transformers? |
| is it bedtime yet? or at least naptime? |
| has some BIG news. let's play the guessing game... |
| watching Agent Cody Banks with my kids. A toddler proceeds to unbuckle and "drive" his mom's car, to this my four year old yells "awesome". I hope my "do not try this at home" speech sinks in. |
| i want a list of all the work that Reba has had done. i would do it all to look as good as that woman. my favorite in fifth grade and i still love her! |
| I want to be taylor swift when I grow up!!! so beautiful, talented and such class!(I know I just updated but my hubby is out tonight and I need some feedback) |
| can't seem to focus... not good considering the busy week ahead. |
| my baby boy is turning one on friday, and for the first time, I do not feel that urge for another one. yep... we are done! |
| someone please tell me i am on candid camera or some parenting show. that my seven year old did not just tell me "geeze, you don't need to know everything in my life." |
| TODAY is the big day!! don't forget to pop some popcorn and snuggle a loved one at 9pm. TLC is gonna be good!!! |
| WATCH Family Armor TONIGHT on TLC at 10pm/9c after American Chopper - http://www.familyarmor.tv |
| that was awesome! if you missed it. it airs again at 11pm! thanks to everyone who helped spread the word! |
| happy birthday to my baby boy! crazy it has been a year! |
| another baby boy birthday today. 5 already?? happy day to you tyson! |
| family movie night! cinderella, and my three boys are entranced. it must be her beauty! |
| DECEMBER |
| when did christmas turn from FUN to STRESS? and can I please go back to then? |
| yesterday I was a tennis widow, then last night it was basketball, today I am a golf widow. I have a feeling that for the next few days I may be a 'my husband can't move, because he thinks he's 21' widow. |
| this texas girl has her long johns on! |
| My prayer every time I get in the shower.... "Please don't let them kill each other". |
| oh.are.e.oh! |
| is worried about my texas girl going camping with her wyoming daddy tomorrow night. i hope they don't freeze! |
| has a very unhealthy relationship with donuts. |
| off to the Nativity in Burnett,TX. One of my favorite new traditions! |
| plastic cup bowling in the kitchen...i needed this today. |
| 3 well checks, ended in 8 shots, and 1 case of strep! man, i love going to the doctor. |
| holy productiveness, batman! (thanks for taking those rugrats out, babe) |
| at The Lion King with my husband and two oldest. What a show! The kids love it and I do too!! |
| church Christmas party...in our pajamas!! |
| I just got the BEST Christmas gift for my husband and a few other important men in my life. I hope I can keep it a secret. I am so BAD at that. |
| signs, signs, everywhere SIGNS! |
| I love all the Christmas cards and letters. Don't be offended if you didn't receive ours this year or last year for that matter. No one did! so...merry christmas from the barr family! |
| 208 down, 13 to go! merry christmas to me, I am almost done! |
| done. |
| carriage ride with SANTA! |
| is celebrating my man! Congrats, Master Barr! |
| Holiday in the Park! |
| I need a nap. |
| Santa Baby, could you slow it down a bit? |
| I was feeling mom guilt over my choice for dinner, until my husband pointed out that Oreo's ARE chocolate SANDWICH cookies. |
| was spoiled by the best husband ever! Good thing I totally deserve it, otherwise I would be feeling a bit guilty. |
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
2009 status'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
love reading the summary of your year plus me & paige are laughing at meg's picture! miss you all! love, kim
I loved reading this too--and could totally picture you and your sweet kiddos doing lots of those things. Still miss you!!:)
That sums it up!! Cool idea! Love you!
I love reading these. What a year, huh?
Post a Comment