Caden received everything Mickey Mouse. Including a Mickey Mouse bed from mom and dad. (just new sheets)
Meg was a tough one this year. She didn't know what to ask Santa for and kept insisting that she wanted nothing. Then one day she had it. A Precious Moments Princess. Santa had a tough time with this request, he even asked me if such a thing really existed. Turns out it does and she was a happy little girl.
Tyson on the other hand, knew just what he wanted and had a list a mile long. A few Ben 10 and a "hot wheel two wheel scooter" were the ones Santa picked.
I too was spoiled. I received an I-pod touch and some other things from my list. Randy was on the short end on the holly branch this year, but seemed very content with his BYU Snuggie. We had a wonderful Christmas and always love celebrating with family and friends.
I too was spoiled. I received an I-pod touch and some other things from my list. Randy was on the short end on the holly branch this year, but seemed very content with his BYU Snuggie. We had a wonderful Christmas and always love celebrating with family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment