I need that kind of prayer for me too!
all day lunch and dinner....sounds yummy (and tiring). No wonder you need divine help if you have to cook all day!! ;)
That kid cracks me up! Oh how I miss his little grin... (tear)
How adorable :) and I need a prayer just to cook.. Maybe not all day ;)
It's true. Sometimes I feel like making meals is all I do too!
He has it right. We make them and clean them up all day long!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I need that kind of prayer for me too!
all day lunch and dinner....sounds yummy (and tiring). No wonder you need divine help if you have to cook all day!! ;)
That kid cracks me up! Oh how I miss his little grin... (tear)
How adorable :) and I need a prayer just to cook.. Maybe not all day ;)
It's true. Sometimes I feel like making meals is all I do too!
He has it right. We make them and clean them up all day long!
Post a Comment