are there REAL women out there that have time for crap like this?
IF i pull out my sewing machine, it will be to finish my Christmas gifts.
it does reminds me however that i do have a massive pile of ironing.
IF i pull out my sewing machine, it will be to finish my Christmas gifts.
it does reminds me however that i do have a massive pile of ironing.

6 comments:
Hee hee. I'm not spending time to make my ironing board cute if it emerges out of the laundry room twice a year. Not worth the time or energy.
You have got to be kidding me.
Thanks for writing that. I've thought the same thing many times when I've looked at that site.
Super cute! I'll hope someone makes one for me instead of making it myself. Hee, hee...
My ironing board was a hand-me-down from Alex's mom. It is that horid 70's green and makes a very loud screeching noise when it opens and closes. And it serves its purpose just fine. If only there was an ironing fairy!
Yes...there are! They don't have kids! Seriously...I don't use mine enough to care what it looks like!
Post a Comment