Sunday, February 24, 2008

survey

I got this in a forward and I am not really a survey person but this was too fun.
Reply in comments!


Where did we meet?_______
Take a stab at my middle name?________________
Do I smoke?______________________
Color of my eyes?_____________________
Do I have any siblings?__________________
What's one of my favorite things to do?__________________
What's my favorite type of music?______________________
Am I shy or outgoing?____________________________
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?_______________________
Any special talents?_____________________________
How many children do I have?_________________________
If you and I were stranded on a desert island,
What is one thing that I would bring?______________________________

5 comments:

Carl and Starla said...

1. Viva Las Vegas
2. Anne?
3. No
4.Brown-just guessing here
5. Yes
6. Vinyl (which I need to order some from you, but haven't gotten around to calling you yet...)
7. Country
8. Outgoing
9. A little of both
10. Vinyl, cute ideas, photography
11. 3
12. You bring the food, I'll bring the water

PrincessKatie said...

THis is cute!
1. probably in Evanston at Dave and Connies house.
2. I think it starts with a K is is karen?
3. No
4. brown or hazel. I am pretty sure they are a dark color
5. yes
6. spend time wiht your kids
7. I woudl say Country or light rock
8. very nice and outgoing
9. I think you follow the rules
10. Darling girl. Cute mom. Cute decorator. Take great pictures...
11. 3 kiddos. If anyone gets that wrong they need to really read your blog!
12. Happiness and fun!

wackyjackie said...

At a RS luncheon
Kimball
Yes, your always smokin' (hot that is)
Brown
Yes 5
Hang out with me!
I'm going to guess country, but I'm not sure.
Outgoing
Rules
You're a great baker!
3
chocolate

Tiffany said...

1. At Church
2. I'm going to say Jackie is right and guess Kimball. (I know that is your maiden name)
3. No
4. Brown
5. Yes
6. Spend time with friends
7. ???? All kinds ????
8. Outgoing
9. Rules
10. Making people feel comfortable and liked.
11. Definitely chocolate, Jackie had to have that one right.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Playgroup?
I like the middle name Lynne
No way
Brown/gold
one of 6
get the girls together
current pop
outgoing
follow the rules - mostly
creative to the max
3 Caden, Tyson, Meg
treats
Cute survey!!