Friday, September 19, 2008

recipe exchange

This morning I received an email from my husband. It was a forward for a recipe exchange. (you must remember he works with a ton of women) I replied that I wasn't going to do it and that he should just give them his favorite recipe.
This is what he sent:

HAMBURGERS
1) Go to Jack-in-the-Box
2) Proceed to drive through intercom
3) Choose Hamburger from menu-I recommend the Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger
4) Give order to employee of Jack-in-the-Box
5) Pay money for your Hamburger
6) Eat your tasty hamburger in all of its glory
Thank You

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA I love it! That is my kind of recipe. If it takes longer then 5 min to prepare then I dont make it. We should do a blog about easy recipes!

Jennifer said...

Haha!! Thats awesome! :) That is my favorite too but at Chipotle with a burrito :) haha.. So fun!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

That sounds kinda like my favorite pizza recipe!!!

Jen said...

Touche! What a perfect come back!

Kim said...

Whataburger is WAY better than Jack in the Box. Randy should know that!

Lauren said...

I used to have a magnet that said "my favotite thing to make for dinner is reservations." Love the recipe Randy!

Carl and Starla said...

Love it.

Misty said...

That is hilarious! Poor guy working around all that estrogen!

Ruth said...

Too funny!

Tiffany said...

That cracked me up! I like his way of cooking.

Suzie said...

So Funny. You've gotta love a good easy recipe!